Career / Employment Opportunities
Tier I Data Service Representative
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnosing and repairing Windows and Macintosh computer systems.
- Diagnosing and repairing issues with Apple devices (iPhone, iPad…)
- Helping our members fix issues over the phone and in person at our office in Bemidji, MN.
What we are looking for:
- You need to have the ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- You should have Windows and Macintosh experience.
- You need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must enjoy helping people. We enjoy helping our members, you should too.
- You must love to learn new things.
- You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Extra points for:
- Being passionate about Apple and being excited to educate others about all that Apple has to offer.
- Having strong people skills. Being approachable, a good listener, and empathetic is a huge plus.
- Having prior customer service experience.
Why you want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation with a 401k, medical & dental insurance, retirement, vacation and sick time.
- This is a great place to work.
This position will involve some evening and weekend shifts. Position open until filled. Send a resume, (including e-mail address and salary requirements) to the attention of:
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW
Bemidji, MN 56601
or email a PDF of your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "DSR-I".
Position is open until filled. PBC is an equal opportunity employer.